Additional Fees
Poster decreased review rating.

This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others.The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling.

The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of the back of owners house. There was filth everywhere, and roach *** in every corner and spiderwebs in every window and all over the place in the bathroom. The cable for the antenna TV was disconnected, the valve to the shower clogged (no cool water only scalding hot), water softener broken, and dead bugs in the coffee pot. The strainer in the kitchen sink was crusted with food and grease.

I had reserved ten days and left after three, (one of which two different repair appointments took place) The owner was quick to accuse me of being a complainer, but, my own mother left after one day, citing filth as the reason she would not stay. It was our yearly time together, I did recieve and inadequate refund, was charged a $75 "cleaning fee" on a place that had not been cleaned in years.

Even the mop bucket in the garage needed to be scrubbed before using.Thats when I packed and left

Review about: Cabin Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Idea.

I didn't like: Reality of what i recieved.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments