Additional Fees

Don't use them!a Scam company!!

I made a reservation for a european trip, and paid the 120 EU reservation fee in May. In july my mother became terminal ill, and I was advised by the doctors to stay at her site. I canceled the reservation, and waited for my refund. Never came.

I tried to contact Flipkey, and clicked on useless read how to pages one after an other, unable to contact customer support. Finally find their number, called them. I was on hold for 35 minutes. Then an Indian lady very sweetly informed me I will not get my deposit back, because by the owners request, no deposit due.

And I should of called them when I made the cancelation!! 1: when I made the reservation, it was never stated if I need to cancel due to medical reason I will not get my deposit back.

2: when I made a cancelation, it never said on their website, call if you want refund.Bottom line, it is a heartless useless company, don't use them!!!

Review about: Flipkey Customer Care.

I didn't like: Force me to reply through website, Lied to me repeatedly, Not disclosing booking fee, Customer support promise call back than never happens.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments