Don't book with FlipKey
We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and the owner was completely unresponsive.We call FlipKey and they assured us they would deal with the situation, and get back to us the next day.
They didn't. Nor did they the next four times, over the next four days we called. Each time we were told a specialist was working on the case and would call us. Obviously a stalling tactic.
I've also tried to post a review on TripAdvisor to warn future renters, because of course FlipKey is continuing to profit off this substandard property, but TripAdivsor won't post my review.
Pretty sketchy.I would strongly suggest not booking through either of them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "I rented my personal home outside Toronto via Flipkey. They charge approx 13% commission in my case which is fine. They accepted my booking in Canadian Dollars. They accepted payment..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- "I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a..."
- "I switched from Rogers to Telus, after an hours with the paper work, got home and gave the phone to my wife, left to work, make a first called to..."