Toronto, Ontario
Featured Not resolved

We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and the owner was completely unresponsive.We call FlipKey and they assured us they would deal with the situation, and get back to us the next day.

They didn't. Nor did they the next four times, over the next four days we called. Each time we were told a specialist was working on the case and would call us. Obviously a stalling tactic.

I've also tried to post a review on TripAdvisor to warn future renters, because of course FlipKey is continuing to profit off this substandard property, but TripAdivsor won't post my review.

Pretty sketchy.I would strongly suggest not booking through either of them.

Review about: Flipkey Property Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1187402

So, this is a fire pit with a broken bench on a lake. Why not take a pic of the crappie amenities? This is a sketchy review

to Anonymous Girard, Kansas, United States #1208349

There's three pics. The other two are pretty bad.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1184628

Thanks for the helpful comment. We will be booking through a different site.