Update by user Mar 02

This company blocked my emails when I tried to send information to a guest regarding catering. When I decided to de-list my properties in protest they made it impossible to communicate with my guests who had booked via their website, made it very difficult for the guests to pay, caused concern to my guests regarding the booking and deposit, and with one guest actually sent copies of their communication with me. Customer service were either friendly but inept or downright rude

Original review posted by user Mar 01

I listed my holiday let through Flipkey/Trip Advisor having had a very successful and happy experience with Airbnb.What a mistake.

The website is clumsy and difficult to use but the thing that really made me angry and delist the property was the customer service - which is appalling!!! I have spent hours on the phone, been assured that everything is OK, only to find that nothing has changed. I will never use this company again. It's a shame because I like the review part of the set up.

Some of their staff just don't know what they're talking about and some are just downright rude.They sent an email to one of my guests and attached correspondence they had sent to me - by mistake.

Review about: Flipkey Property Listing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Intercept emails, Ownership communication restrictions, Refused to take responsibility, Customer service and general set up.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments