I am Completely Over it with these people the only way to get hold of them is an expensive Toll call to the USA in the middle of the night and then you get transferred (on hold) and transferred (on Hold) from one *** that only wants you to Upgrade your account to make some more money out of you and doesn't speak english to another *** who's english is only slightly better to re confirm your ID again after another $30 toll call what I have known all the time and they have repeatedly denied and said they have paid me - when I KNOW THEY HAVEN'T now the account shows the Payment has failed Jan , 2016 Failed Dec 31, 2015 Jan , 2016 AUD330 and they DO NOTHING about ensuring I actually get Paid !!EVER !!

Yes its taken Over 2 years to sort it out at MY EXPENSE what can i say about a company that never pays or cares about the little guy I'm attempting to sort this out this out for the 10th time who reviews ? Trip advisor ?

as i know I'm Not the Only one and its well known around other BNB Owners I know they do nothing but muck you around (its very hard to Find their Contact phone number - and then they Rub salt on it make you pay for it - and continue to deny things when you do get someone that speaks english I am so sorry but this Company is SO BAD !!to deal with and they will only muck you around as well

Review about: Flipkey Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lied to me repeatedly.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments