Cozumel, Quintana Roo
1.5

When they rolled out this new website they sent it out with problems.The new website no longer lists my monthly rates and there is no place to input them, unless I make a stay a month minimum.

They have changed all my phone numbers too. If I try to change them they want me to name my favorite singer, which I know but they changed that too.

They say to call to update my favorite singer but the phone justs leaves you in the system with no one answering, it says it is receiving an unprecedented amount of calls and leave a message.Stay away from Flipkey until they get their heads out of their a_s!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #923836

Their new dashboard created webpage, payment and account problems.I am still awaiting a PayPal payment from a stay that occurred 13 days ago.

Mat (Nat??), Dave and Nicole in the U.S. Customer Service department have been polite but completely ineffective.

The U.K.Customer Service department is no better and you will wait on the phone for over 20 minutes to speak to either.