Saint Paul, Minnesota

Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was inspected before they checked in by cleaner and a relative who delivered the keys to them, after they checked out we noticed the badly scratched stove top. We called Flipkey and wrote email with the claim and pictures of the damage on our new stove, still they ignored us and returned the deposit.

Related: Flipkey - THE WORST, BAR NONE VACATION HOME SITE ON THE WEB

I learned after reading a few reviews, they really don't care about hosts property and always return deposits no matter how damaged is your property by a guest. We have to pay $500 plus to replace the glass stove top. The sublet was a total loss.

Reservation was BR19046172

I didn't like: Customer service, Disregard to your service, Communication, Bad service, Dangerous business practices.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Flipkey Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution At least the deposit I requested as security.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.