Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do.
Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was inspected before they checked in by cleaner and a relative who delivered the keys to them, after they checked out we noticed the badly scratched stove top. We called Flipkey and wrote email with the claim and pictures of the damage on our new stove, still they ignored us and returned the deposit.
I learned after reading a few reviews, they really don't care about hosts property and always return deposits no matter how damaged is your property by a guest. We have to pay $500 plus to replace the glass stove top. The sublet was a total loss.
Reservation was BR19046172
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Disregard to your service
- Bad service
- Dangerous business practices
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "Booked a 4-night stay in Daytona Beach. Owner accepted, and then a week beforehand contacts us saying he has overbooked his property and that we can either cancel or stay..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."