1.1

Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was inspected before they checked in by cleaner and a relative who delivered the keys to them, after they checked out we noticed the badly scratched stove top. We called Flipkey and wrote email with the claim and pictures of the damage on our new stove, still they ignored us and returned the deposit.

I learned after reading a few reviews, they really don't care about hosts property and always return deposits no matter how damaged is your property by a guest. We have to pay $500 plus to replace the glass stove top. The sublet was a total loss.

Reservation was BR19046172

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Flipkey and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Flipkey to "at least the deposit i requested as security".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, disregard to your service, communication and bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Airbnb. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flipkey and flipkey customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments