Flipkey - No regards to your property. Will return deposit to guest no matter what they do.
Guests badly scratch a stove top with sharp object, damaging a new stove on a recently renovated kitchen. FlipKey ignored our claim and return deposit to guest. The apt was inspected before they checked in by cleaner and a relative who delivered the keys to them, after they checked out we noticed the badly scratched stove top. We called Flipkey and wrote email with the claim and pictures of the damage on our new stove, still they ignored us and returned the deposit.
I learned after reading a few reviews, they really don't care about hosts property and always return deposits no matter how damaged is your property by a guest. We have to pay $500 plus to replace the glass stove top. The sublet was a total loss.
Reservation was BR19046172
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Disregard to your service
- Bad service
- Dangerous business practices
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "After a few weeks of using Wen my hair fell out. Two huge bald spots! I just hope it grows back because now I have to wear a wig. I..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."