I have a property listed that I will be removing as soon as my current issue gets resolved.

I filed a detailed deposit claim by email which was $450 of a $500 deposit. Flipkey somehow reversed the deposit and paid back the Renter the $450!

Now, instead of attempting to correct their mistake, they say it's my responsibility to contact the renter and attempt to get the money directly from them. I requested a supervisor or manager call me, but it doesn't appear that's going to happen.

I have called customer service several times and each time has been extremely frustrating due to poor telephone connection, agents who have a language barrier and the inability to problem solve.

Very disappointing. Bye Bye Flipkey...

Review about: Property Rental.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments

Burlingame, California, United States #994470

I opened a credit card dispute with them after they billed me for my listings that I said not to renew!My credit card company was informed they may do this after unsuccessful attempts on the phone, as you had, and emails.

My credit card company put a block on them and they still got it through after two attempts by using a different routing/name. Now I have to go through the dispute format. I was even told they may still try and bill me again after the charge is taken off my credit card! I have over 30 pages of emails to them with lovely responses telling me not to worry that they would not automatically renew my listings when I said not to.

The most horrible company I have ever done business with.Good luck and beware.