I have a property listed that I will be removing as soon as my current issue gets resolved.

I filed a detailed deposit claim by email which was $450 of a $500 deposit. Flipkey somehow reversed the deposit and paid back the Renter the $450!

Now, instead of attempting to correct their mistake, they say it's my responsibility to contact the renter and attempt to get the money directly from them. I requested a supervisor or manager call me, but it doesn't appear that's going to happen.

I have called customer service several times and each time has been extremely frustrating due to poor telephone connection, agents who have a language barrier and the inability to problem solve.

Very disappointing. Bye Bye Flipkey...

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Flipkey and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Airbnb that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Flipkey.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Flipkey to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments

Burlingame, California, United States #994470

I opened a credit card dispute with them after they billed me for my listings that I said not to renew!My credit card company was informed they may do this after unsuccessful attempts on the phone, as you had, and emails.

My credit card company put a block on them and they still got it through after two attempts by using a different routing/name. Now I have to go through the dispute format. I was even told they may still try and bill me again after the charge is taken off my credit card! I have over 30 pages of emails to them with lovely responses telling me not to worry that they would not automatically renew my listings when I said not to.

The most horrible company I have ever done business with.Good luck and beware.