Los Angeles, California

I paid in full for a vacation house March 1,2015 at 2327 Caravelle Circle , kissimee,florida for july 12-17.It was for a 5 bedroom, 2 bath house.

When we arrived to the address above the vacation party went in to inspect the house. To our surprise the house was unsatisfactory. The carpet was filthy, beyond cleaning, the furniture was worn and filthy, the patio area had mold and mildew everywhere, the jacuzzi had mold and mildew and frogs in it. The patio furniture was molded and filthy.

One of the bedrooms had a filthy couch in it, two bedrooms no t.v. and the upstairs master bedroom t.v.was not in good working condition and the closet was locked. I immediately call the owner tom and sherrie and told them what we found and requested a told refunded. He refused and stated for us to call the complex manager, Carmen would come out to fix the problem.

When she arrived we showed her our findings and she state she had mention these things to the owner, but he has not complied. I then called the owner back and explain to him that we can not stay there in these filthy conditions and would like our money back. He stated we could not get a full refund,however he would give his portion $440. After driving 12 hour to be so disappointed for a vacation that we planned and saved for a year.

We had to use our spending money to pay for another place. This took away our enjoyment for this vacation. I have attached some of the pictures that were taken .

Before I rented this place I checked the reviews about this place which had to be a lie because all of this could not happen in a month.What was advertised was not what I saw.

Review about: Flipkey Vacation House.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.