I paid in full for a vacation house March 1,2015 at 2327 Caravelle Circle , kissimee,florida for july 12-17.It was for a 5 bedroom, 2 bath house.
When we arrived to the address above the vacation party went in to inspect the house. To our surprise the house was unsatisfactory. The carpet was filthy, beyond cleaning, the furniture was worn and filthy, the patio area had mold and mildew everywhere, the jacuzzi had mold and mildew and frogs in it. The patio furniture was molded and filthy.
One of the bedrooms had a filthy couch in it, two bedrooms no t.v. and the upstairs master bedroom t.v.was not in good working condition and the closet was locked. I immediately call the owner tom and sherrie and told them what we found and requested a told refunded. He refused and stated for us to call the complex manager, Carmen would come out to fix the problem.
When she arrived we showed her our findings and she state she had mention these things to the owner, but he has not complied. I then called the owner back and explain to him that we can not stay there in these filthy conditions and would like our money back. He stated we could not get a full refund,however he would give his portion $440. After driving 12 hour to be so disappointed for a vacation that we planned and saved for a year.
We had to use our spending money to pay for another place. This took away our enjoyment for this vacation. I have attached some of the pictures that were taken .
Before I rented this place I checked the reviews about this place which had to be a lie because all of this could not happen in a month.What was advertised was not what I saw.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Flipkey Vacation House
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."