The Entrance, New South Wales

A week before my auto renewal is due in 2 November 2015, I have phoned their customer service in India (take note not Boston but INDIA), informed them that I wasn't able to update my credit card details (new expiry date). They put me on hold for awhile & came back saying the renewal team will call you back which they never did.

2 November 2, 2015 came & relieved to found out that my auto renewal came through as I can see an amount in my credit card statement that the money was taken by FlipKey. So, I was feeling relieved.

Only to discover upon checking my credit card statement again on 6 November that the money taken by FlipKey was returned back in my credit card, was horrified when I saw this & checked straight away my account, unfortunately my account was INACTIVE!

On the same day I phoned their customer service again, as usual they can't help me but saying the renewal team will call me back in 24 to 48 hours time. But, at the same time I have losses in my potential bookings.

Dealing with FlipKey now is a nightmare since they are affiliated with TripAdvisor vacation rentals!

I'm not feeling positive with this situation & thinking that I might also lost my 4 nights paid booking with them in January 2016!

Not happy :-(

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FlipKey. The most disappointing about flipkey vacation rental properties listing from FlipKey was no response from them, no way to contact flipkey and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Airbnb that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about FlipKey.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare FlipKey to other companies on our site.

Comments

Same exact experience - have 5 listings they have CANCELLED my account with them! Cannot update cc info online, their India office says they will call me back - never have - no one replies to emails at Flipkey.

I think they are no longer accepting yearly listings and are simply not telling us. They are only taking commission listings I bet.

I am getting absolutely nowhere with FlipKey. Our site is totally incorrect both the calendar and the rates, however I can't get into it to change them.

Every time I try to login, it goes straight to TripAdvisor , which has been updated but the information is not feeding through to FlipKey. Very frustrating. Many phone calls and many emails later, nothing has been achieved.

Seems like when these companies change their systems, they get problems and we,, the customers are the ones to suffer. Fay