We posted our Panama City Beach property on Flip key on 3/25, received a posting that the site was live on 3/26.Tried to access the sit to load calendars and the site access errored.

Called flip key and talked with their Customer Service. They said they cleared the error on their side. I cleared the Cache/history and cookies from Firefox, Chrome and Explorer and all three gave the same access issue. The Service person, from India, informed me to wait two days.

On Tuesday 3/29, Error to access still present. However we are not getting inquiries. We tried to respond to the inquiries, but the e-mail is a link through the Trip Advisor and all e-mails were blocked. I called and the error could not be cleared and a trouble ticket was issued.

I asked for the listing to be deleted but the Customer Service agent refused and stated the ticket would be processed in 3 to 5 days.

STAY AWAY from Flip Key for Property Renting. If you are submitting inquiries to Flip Key and are not getting a response from the property owner/manager, it is likely because they can't respond due to the broken web interface and the auto blocking of the reply e-mails.

Please call flip key and ask for the Property Owners actual e-mail and phone.If they say they don't have they are lieing as this is required to post the property!!.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flipkey property listing. Flipkey needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flipkey property listing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flipkey. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Airbnb.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments