I moved to the new dashboard - emails are not being sent so I can't communicate or ask questions of my clients in a timely way. At this moment in time I'm getting repeated requests from 1 individual client client it's as though the system is simply regurgitating the same booking every hour so my response rate has plummeted from 90% to 40% overnight.. Review and calendar widgets have gone so I can't show on my web site.

I had one guest complain that their credit card had been charged even though I had not accepted the payment, I wrote to FK but no response yet.

What a mess

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Flipkey. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Airbnb that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Flipkey.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Flipkey to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments