I reserved places in Las Vegas, Flagstaff and Kernville with them.Due to family emergency schedule changed 1+ month prior to the trip.

I called to cancel Las Vegas. Flipkey told that I will be charged the whole amount because this is my contract. I.e. non-refundable from date of reservation.

I told them this is unfair practice and asked to talk to the customer service manager. She confirmed the verdict washing her hands with the property owner. Both customer service and manager were rude and arrogant. Afterwords, I called the property owner who returned 50% and said she did not have choice with Flipkey return policy and she is returning money on her own.

Flipkey is the worst.Please spread the word so people do not use them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Flipkey. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Airbnb that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Flipkey.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Flipkey to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments

The same could be said about you.Don't deal with you because you will not keep the agreements you make.

You confess that the contract to which you agreed said no refunds.If that was unfair, you should have said so then, instead of trying to weasel out of the contract terms now.