I listed with Flipkey and several other online vacation/home rental sites.I have had such great experiences with VRBO and their overall usability.

Flipkey though, is so restrictive that prospective guests and I are unable to communicate and exchange information for a chat on the phone prior to booking their stay. Flipkey will only allow communication through their heavily policed site, they block phone number and email address exchange and reject emails with any personal info, prices, negotiation..anything. The guest must commit and pay PRIOR to allowing these folks to get much needed and valuable info about the property, owner and area they are about to pay hard earned money to rent.

Not to mention they pass a hefty fee o to the guest, the fee my guest would incur on top of my rents for 2 months was $750..unacceptably high, and will drive prospects away.Very big brother-esque..I ill be deactivating that site immediately and working only through VRBO.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flipkey property listing. Flipkey needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flipkey property listing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flipkey. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Airbnb.

Had an Experience with Flipkey?

Comments

Flipkey started out as a good company when I first signed with them about 5 years ago. Since then, they've turned into the worst company I've ever dealt with. My listing expires in October and I'll be glad to be done with them!